4D HD Live scan
As you progress further into your pregnancy, we are able to see more of your baby’s face and features through our HD Live 4D imaging.
From around 28 weeks up until 32 weeks, we offer a 4D HD Live scan that provides you with 3D moving images of your baby.
We recommend the 4D HD Live scan between 28 and 32 weeks, however this does depend on your BMI. If you have a lower or normal BMI, we recommend 28 – 29 weeks. If your BMI is higher, we recommend 30 – 32 weeks. Please note, a 4D HD Live scan for a twin pregnancy can only be offered up to 24 weeks.
For varying reasons, it is not always possible to complete a 4D HD Live scan. At Babyvision, although the Sonographer will always try their utmost to perform the scan, we estimate that we are unable to complete the scan for around 1 in 10 clients. There are different factors that can make it more difficult to get clear 4D images of your baby. For example:
- A high maternal BMI
- The amount of fluid around your baby
- The position of your baby and placental location.
Please note the following:
- A non-refundable deposit of £30 is required at the time of booking due to the length of the appointment (30 minutes). The deposit is non-refundable as this is a nominal charge for the appointment time allocated. If you wish to try again at a later date a further £30 payment will be required.
- A 4D HD Live scan during a Saturday or evening clinic will be subject to an additional charge of £20.
During your 30 minute appointment, one of our qualified and experienced sonographers will:
- Check your baby’s heartbeat
- Take growth measurements, including fetal weight estimation (please note, these measurements will not be carried out as part of your scan if you have had a growth scan within the last 2 weeks)
- Baby’s gender (if requested)
Included in this package is:
- All 4D images and video clips of your baby on a USB stick
- A printed and framed colour photo.
Facebook : https://m.me/Oluega
WhatsApp : https://wa.me/+2348108601845
Email : email@example.com
Thank you again to the staff for making us feel so safe and welcome during our visit, we really appreciate it.
we found out we are having a girl so thank you to the team at babyvision it was perfect
I will defo be returning for our gender scan in a few weeks time 🥰 x
Both times we were so comfortable with the ladies there. They are so friendly and very knowledgeable.
On my early scan they went into great detail and even told me which ovary the egg had come from which I found amazing.
My 4D scan was equally as detailed and as we didn't want to know the gender they were very careful not to show anything that would give it away.
I would highly recommend Babyvision for scans at any stage.