Early Reassurance Clinic
Only available as a follow-up scan when you have attended Babyvision for a dating / reassurance scan in your current pregnancy.
If you have had an early dating scan with Babyvision and are looking for extra reassurance through the early stages of your pregnancy our fetal heart beat check may provide that for you.
- Ultrasound scan to check fetal heart beat
- Check on baby’s size (CRL)
- £45 per check
Waiting for a hospital dating scan to see your baby (usually around the 12th week of pregnancy) can feel like an eternity and these checks can prove invaluable especially if you have suffered, or know someone close to you suffer a pregnancy loss and feel anxious about this happening to you.
At such an important time in your lives, our caring, qualified staff are here to offer expert care and clear information based on up-to date knowledge and best practice guidelines. We provide confidential, professional care in pleasant, tranquil surroundings.
A written report to attach to your pregnancy record when you book in for NHS care.
- At 6 weeks gestation 78% of pregnancies in which a fetal heart beat is identified, will continue to term.
- At 8 weeks gestation 98% of pregnancies in which a fetal heart beat is identified, will continue to term.
- At 10 weeks gestation 99.4% of pregnancies in which a fetal heart beat is identified, will continue to term.
Cost of Each Fetal Heart Beat Check Appointment – £45
Only available once you have had an Early Dating/Reassurance scan with Babyvision – Cost £55
Scan available up to 16 weeks