Scans we are currently offering:
Early reassurance scans from 6 – 16 weeks
NIPT, Harmony test from 10 weeks
Gender scan from 16 – 28 weeks
4D HD Live package from 28 – 32 weeks
Growth scans from 24 – 40 weeks
We will continue to operate as usual, and our main priority is ensuring that our staff and customers are safe.
We are taking this very seriously and be reassured we’re taking every step we need, to ensure the safest environment we can
Further to the Government updates on Coronavirus, Babyvision would like to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to limit the spread.
** With immediate effect you can only bring one guest with you to a Babyvision Scan. Children under 16 will not be allowed**
- Regular disinfection of contact areas (for example door handles and frequently touched areas) as well as our usual handwashing/ hand sanitising between customers and ultrasound probe disinfection.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided, when you enter Babyvision or wash your hands if you prefer.
- We have removed the toys/books and magazines from our waiting area and scan room as these can be a source of cross infection
- The Government have suggested social distancing for pregnant women, with this in mind we are asking that you limit the number of guests that you bring with you to a scan to one guest
- We are allowing longer times between each appointment, but please can you do your best to adhere to your appointment time help us organise the clinic
- To avoid a crowded waiting room, please can you call us when you arrive in your car to the business park (01743 709064) we can then call you when the scan room is free for you to go straight in.
- As we are allowing longer between each appointment our Saturday availability will more limited. Babyvision is open Monday – Saturday and will have more availability during the week.
- Please do not attend Babyvision if you have travelled an affected country within the last 14 days. If you have been in contact with anyone with or displaying symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days or if you have had a temperature or new continuous cough within the last 7 days (you should be self-isolating)
Please be aware that this information may change in-line with Government guidance, we may need to change our advice
A good source of information can be found by following this link to the RCOG https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/news/professional-bodies-response-to-government-advice-for-pregnant-women-to-self-isolate/?fbclid=IwAR14_3cha2amsl29LFnc97h7pybtGTH3NabVMV21OiQFTs9FUpMdIrWkFU4